SEBI Officer Grade A Exam 2015 Review with questions and answers
SEBI Officer Grade A exam was conducted on 11 October,2015. No one had any idea what type of questions they will ask in question and how much would be level of questions whether it would be of IBPS PO level questions or IBPS clerk level questions. Exam structure was same as of SBI PO Main exam. 4 discrete sections of Quant, Reasoning, English and General Awareness and each section consist of 50 questions. Aspirants were expecting that they would ask SEBI related questions in General Awareness section; But Their Preparations related to SEBI General Awareness results in zero. They asked no question related to SEBI. It was similar to Bank PO exam.
Here, we are presenting Section wise analysis of SEBI Officer Grade A Exam:
- 5 questions related to Inequality.
- 5 questions related to Syllogism.
- 5 questions related to Coding and Decoding.
- 5 questions related to Circular Arrangement
- 5 questions related to linear arrangement.
- 10 questions related to Puzzle.
- 3 questions related to Blood Relation.
- 2 questions related to Ranking.
- 2 questions related to Alphabetical arrangement.
- Didn’t remember remaining questions.
- 5 questions related to Linear Graph.
- 5 questions from Data Interpretation.
- 5 questions from Pie Chart & Table graph.
- 5 questions from Approximation.
- 5 questions related to Quadratic Expression.
- 5 questions from Series.
- Rest questions from remaining topics like Compound Interest, Pipes & Boat, Partnership, Average etc.
- 10 questions from Reading Comprehension.
- 10 questions related to Cloze Test.
- 10 questions related to Error spotting.
- 5 questions from Jumbled Sentence.
- 5 questions from Phrase replacement.
- 10 questions related to remaining topics like Idioms-Phrases, Sentence rearrangement etc.
- During his recent visit to Mongolia, Modi went to an important city which is also capital. Which City was it ?
- SDR is the currency of?
- Renminbi is the currency of?
- First Non UTI Mutual fund was of which company?
SBI Mutual Fund
Remaining questions of General awareness can be downloaded from below Link.