LIC AAO Recruitment Exam 2016
LIC AAO- Life Insurance Corporation Assistant administrative Officer
Congrats to everyone as LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) had given an opportunity to every job aspirant (Especially fresher’s) for getting entry into LIC Staff. This notification is termed as the LIC AAO Recruitment Exam 2016. They released a notification for getting the appointment as Assistant Administrative Officer ( AAO) in the LIC. For 1 year, you will be on the probation period and after that, you would be considered as the permanent employ of the LIC. We know, after seeing notification many of the queries raised by the job aspirants like salary structure, profile, syllabus etc.
Have patience, we will reply each query by one by one in the following order;
• Who is the LIC AAO or what is the Profile of LIC AAO?
• What is the Salary Structure of LIC AAO?
• What would be future if you join as the LIC AAO?
• What is the eligibility Criteria to appear for LIC AAO recruitment Exam2016?
• What is the syllabus of the LIC AAO Exam?
• How to prepare for LIC AAO?
Who is the LIC AAO or what is the Profile of LIC AAO?
LIC AAO stands for Life Insurance Corporation Assistant Administrative Officer. There are various departments for the joining of AAO. AAO vacancy is available in departments like Legal, marketing, claims, Customer Service etc. It is up to department, which job they would give you and depending upon that department, your job profile would be varied. Here, we are explaining you the complete description of a profile of LIC AAO. This job is very respected as well as the responsible job in the LIC. Some of the Websites confuse job aspirants by comparing this job to the receptionist job. But, this is totally a bullshit comparison. As its name states, your job is to handle the administrative work in the LIC office. This work could be related to maintenance of purchasing bills, passing of bills, Development, administration work. Your main work would be making new policy, taking care of policy claims, filling officer returns, making new clients for the different policy, marketing new policies Endorsing policies etc. If they give you the job in account department which depends upon the vacancy, you have to take care of income and expenses of the company.
It is also possible that you have to travel; not for sales but for claims, issuing the new policy, for taking follow-up of any policy claim.
Benefits and Disadvantages of being as an LIC AAO:
1. Very Good Learning Exposure
2. Flexible timing
3. Respected Post.
4. Good relation with other employees.
5. Easy to handle work.
1. Monotonous Work.
2. Less Growth.
3. Low perks or Incentives.
What is the Salary structure of LIC AAO?
As states in the notification, Basic Salary of the LIC AAO on Joining would be Rs. 17240. This is your basic Salary, expect this you will get other allowances as per the LIC rules. These allowances include House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory. If we talk about ‘A’ Class cities, Total compensation would be Rs. 40,245 per month. Except this, you will be eligible for the Defined Contributory Pension, Special Allowance for passing Actuarial Examination, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Medi-claim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance, Vehicle Loan (2-wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules.
What is future after LIC AAO?
This is the really wonderful question and this question easily states about the feeling of job aspirants that Job Aspirant want to be fully part of the LIC Office. They want to spend whole life for serving in LIC.
Below picture states about the promotion cycle of LIC-AAO;
What is the eligibility Criteria to appear for LIC AAO recruitment Exam 2016 ?
There are only 2 points to consider before applying this exam, let’s go through each point one by one;
• Age should be min. 21 years on 1st December 2015 and max. 30 years. Relaxation in age limit is also given for reserved castes; go though notification to check.
• Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
Before filling form for LIC AAO recruitment Exam2016; please go though below important points and consider each point carefully;
• As this is All India Level Post, Your posting could be anywhere and Transferred is also applicable anywhere in India.
• You are the probation period for one year and this is extendable for 2 years.
• After getting finally selection, firstly you have to sign a bond of Rs. 2 LAC in which you will give an undertaking that you would for the min. 4 years in the case of failure of this bond, you have to pay Rs. 2 LAC as the liquidated damages.
• Application Fees to apply for this form is Rs. 600 for general candidates and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD candidate and this fee is totally non-refundable.
• You have to score more than cut off in each section separately.
• English subject is just qualifying exam; these marks would not be counted for Ranking.
• Total Number of candidates to be called for Interview will be about three times of total vacancies.
What is the syllabus LIC AAO recruitment Exam2016 and how to prepare for same?
Go through below article;
Have patience, It would be published soon.
Exam Schedule for the LIC AAO recruitment Exam2016
In the notification, LIC had declared a tentative date for the exam and that is 5th, 6th and 13th March 2016.Download of admit cards will start from 2 week before the exam.
Important details related to LIC AAO recruitment Exam2016:
Start date for online application: 15-12-2015
Closing date for online application: 5-1-2016