How to remember Head office (Headquarters) of Banks
This is the most common question among all Govt. Job exams whether it is Central or State Level Job or any Bank Job. Every time, At least 1 question asked in Banking or other govt. Job exams related to Head office of Particular Banks. Here, we develop a short trick to remember centers of Bank; It means one mark is confirm and We all knows value of one mark during appointment.
Basically, there are 5 States (Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru, Gujarat) where most of the Headquarters are situated; we prepare a memory trick to remember headquarters of All Banks. In case of any exceptions; Those Banks has been also uploaded below.
Short tricks to remember Head office (Headquarters) of Banks
- If any name of bank having word ’Bank of India’ in its name; its Headquarters is in Mumbai.
As you can check out below;
|Bank of India||
|Central Bank of India|
|Industrial Development bank of India|
|State bank of India|
|Union Bank of India|
|Reserve Bank of India|
|Securities and Exchange Board of India|
Dena Bank is Exceptional who doesn’t contain ‘Bank of India’ but having Headquarters in Mumbai.
- If any name of Bank having word ‘United’ in its name, its Headquarters is in Kolkata.
|United bank of India||
|United Commercial Bank|
Allahabad Bank is exceptional in this category.
- If any name of Bank having word ‘Punjab or Mahila’ in name, its Headquarters is in Delhi.
|Punjab National Bank||
|Punjab & Sindh Bank|
|Bharthiya Mahila Bank|
Oriental Bank of Commerce is exceptional in this category.
- Any name of Bank having Word ‘Indian’ in its name, its Headquarters is in Chennai.
|Indian Overseas Bank||Chennai|
Some other Banks who doesn’t follow any common word Trick but Important to Learn;
- Vijaya Bank and Canara Bank Headquarters at Bengaluru.
- Andhra Bank having Headquarters at Hyderabad.
- Bank of Baroda having Headquarters at Baroda(Gujarat).
- Bank of Maharashtra Headquarters at Pune.
- Corporation Bank Headquarters at Mangaluru.
- Syndicate Bank Headquarters at Manipal.