Eligibility Criteria-RBI Grade B officer Exam
Before thinking about any exam, first question arises whether we are eligible for that exam or not and if eligible how many chances still left.
Let’s discuss eligibility to appear for RBI Grade B Officer Form so that we don’t face any problem after doing hard work to clear this exam.
Eligibility Criteria Point wise for the RBI Grade B Officer Post;
- Age Criteria: Your age should be lie between 2/10/1985 to 1/10/1994. It means Persons aged between 21 to 30 years are eligible for this post. If you are possessing higher qualification M.Phil or P.hD. ; Age limit is extended up to 2 years and 4 years respectively. For M.Phil; Age limit is 32 years and for P.hD; Age limit is 34 years. If you having experience of Officer in any Private Sector Bank, Max. Of 3 years experience is valid for age criteria extended. Your Probationary period will not be counted as experience.
Relaxation Limit for Different Categories:
- 3 years for OBC Candidates.
- 5 years for SC/ST, Ex-Serviceman, Persons having domicile of Jammu and Kasmir of between 1 January, 1980 and 31 December, 1989.
- 10 years for PWD (GEN), 13 years for PWD (OBC) and 15 years for PWD (SC/ST).
- Educational Criteria : 60 % ( 50 % for Reserved Category ) in Bachelor’s degree; also in 10th and 12th. If your University had awarded grade marks to you; Your Grade on 10 point scale should be 6.75 in General Category, 5.75 in Reserved Category.
- Number of Attempts: General Category Students can try for Max. 6 times for RBI grade b Officer Post and no reservation for Reserved Category Students.
This was all about eligibility. If you are eligible, Don’t miss below articles;
- Salary of RBI Grade B Officer
- RBI Grade B Recruitment