Current affair questions about IPL 2015
IPL is most important sport event in monetary terms as well as topic through which questions asked in exam. So, here we are presenting you all current affair questions related to IPL 2015. We know most of the Govt. Job aspirants are confuse why we specially mention current affair questions in the headline. Frankly saying, only 2 or 3 questions would be asked in upcoming SSC as well as Bank exams and only for the upcoming 3 months exam. After that, No one give a damn about IPL 2015. So, friends go through every headline of this topic as this is most easy and can give you motivation to score high. Best thing about this topic is that it is easy to learn and no need to remember things related to date.
Important questions related to IPL 2015
- IPL stands for Indian premier league and it was founded by the BCCI in 2008.
- IPl 2015 is the 8th season.
- Rajeev Shukla is chairman of IPL Committee.
- Champion of the IPL 2015 is Mumbai Indians and runner up is the Chennai King.
- Most scorer of the IPl 2015 award goes to David Warner ( Player of Sunrisers Hyderabad) and He won Orange cap this time.
- Most number of wickets award goes to Dwayne Bravo 9 MI team Player) and he won Purple Cap of this season.
- Three teams from the last season didn’t participate in this season and team name is as follows; a) Kochi Tuskera Kerala b) Pune Warriors India c)Deccan Chargers. ( Remember these names, last year one question related to this was asked in SBI PO 2014 exam)
- Prize money for champion was 15 Crore and 10 Crore for runner up.
- Highest Individual scorer of the IPl 2015 was De Villers ( RCB Team).
- Most Valueable Player is the Andree Russell ( KKR ).
- Most expensive player of IPl 2015 is Yuvraj Singh who purchased by Delhi Daredevills for the IPl 2015 in 16 Crore.
- Fastest Century award goes to Chris Gayle in 46 balls.
This all about the IPL 2015 questions. Subscribe for the more updates.