Agricultural Officer Assistant recruitment in Rajasthan-2015
Rajasthan Govt. has issued a notification for recruitment of Agricultural Officer Assistant. Recruitment is for total 285 posts. Out of 285 posts, 121 is for General Category Students and remaining others is for the reserved Category.
First of all, you should check eligibility criteria for this post so that you don’t face any kind of issue after clearing this exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Agricultural Officer-2015:
Education Qualification Criteria:
- You should possess B.Sc. ( Agricultural ) or B.Sc. ( Horticulture) Honors from the university which is established under law in India. Your Qualification should be completed before end day of Form Submission.
- One more thing compulsory i.e; Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
Age relaxation Criteria for Reserved Category Students:
- 5 years for the men belonging to Rajasthan Reserved Category.
- 10 years for the women belonging to Rajasthan Reserved Category.
- 5 years for the General Category Female.
- No age limit for the Widow.
There is many other age relaxation criterion, please follow Notification to know about beyond this.
Pay Band of Agricultural Officer assistant:
If you successfully passed for this exam; You would be eligible for the pay Band 2 (9300-24800) with grade pay of Rs. 4300.
Selection Procedure for Assistant Agricultural Officer 2015:
If form received is less than specified posts, Selection would be done on the basis of Score in Graduation. Otherwise, They would conduct an exam in the Ajme or another place as situation demands.
Form Submission Start and Last Date:
From 22-10-2015 to 23-11-2015 till 11:59 PM.
In case of any other information, feel free to call On Help Line No. 0145-5151212 or 5151200.